PUBG Mobile: Best sensitivity settings for zero recoil in 2022
PUBG Mobile is one of the leading names in the Battle Royale category in different app stores. The game offers high-quality graphics along with immersive dynamics. The game gets even more intense with different recoil controls for different weapons and scopes.
- How To Make Money Online Saudi Arabia
- Earn Money From Home in Saudi Arabia
- Pubg global 2.2 esp mod apk (Safe main id with key)
- New features introduced on VALORANT test servers: VALORANT Leaks
- 6 Most Useful Character Skills In Free Fire OB36
However, players can master the recoil control, as well as improve their aim and reflexes by adjusting some of the sensitivity settings in the game’s settings menu.
pubg sensitivity settings no recoil for android 2022
Camera Sensitivity Settings
Camera sensitivity settings help change the speed of movement of the game character when playing in TPP or FPP mode. By changing this setting, players can increase or decrease the display of their surrounding movements.
- 3rd Person(TPP) No Scope: 150-200%
- 1st Person(FPP) No Scope: 130-180%
- Red Dot, Holographic: 50-100%
- 2x Scope: 80%
- 3x Scope: 15-30%
- 4x Scope: 10-25
- 6x Scope: 5-10%
- 8x Scope: 5-10%
ADS Sensitivity Settings:
ADS or Aim Down Sight sensitivity is useful when players are viewing their surroundings or opponents within range. The ADS helps players to shoot their opponents more accurately and will help them take down enemies more quickly.
- TPP No scope: 95-100%
- FPP No scope: 100-120%
- Red Dot, Holographic, Aim Assist: 55-60%
- 2x Scope: 37-45%
- 3x Scope: 30-35%
- 4x Scope: 25-30%
- 6x Scope: 20-23%
- 8x Scope: 10-13%
Gyroscope Sensitivity settings:
The title also offers its users the ability to use their smartphone’s gyro sensor to aim and control recoil. With the latest game patch, players can now increase their gyroscope sensitivity by up to 400 percent. Provides even more range for players while tracking enemies or running vehicles.
- 3rd Person(TPP) No Scope: 300-400%
- 1st Person(FPP) No Scope: 300-400%
- Red Dot, Holographic: 300-400%
- 2x Scope: 300-400%
- 3x Scope: 180-250%
- 4x Scope: 180-220%
- 6x Scope: 80-120%
- 8x Scope: 50-100%
Note: Players are advised to make some changes to these sensitivity settings. The quality of the gyroscope and other touch response settings differ from device to device. Players can visit the training ground or cheerleading park to master changes in sensitivity settings to improve their aim and recoil control.
Also, players who have just started playing PUBG Mobile are recommended to use weapons that use 5.56mm ammunition such as M416, Scar-L, QBZ, and G36C assault rifle as they are much more stable than weapons such as AKM and Beryl. M762 and they also deal decent damage per hit.
- best sensitivity settings for pubg mobile no recoil
- pubg best sensitivity settings mobile 2020
- best sensitivity for pubg mobile with gyroscope 2022
- pubg sensitivity settings for android 2022
- best sensitivity settings for pubg mobile emulator no recoil
- best sensitivity settings for pubg mobile no recoil 2022
- bgmi best sensitivity settings for android
- pubg sensitivity settings for mobile 2022