How to Fix PUBG Error Code 154140716 Unable Connect To Server Please Try A Different Network?Battle royale online, multiplayer PUBG
The brand, also referred to as commonly referred to as PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds it was designed in the year 2000 and was released through PUBG Corporation. The game was launched in the year 2016 as a Bluehole subbrand of Bluehole.
If you’re playing PUBG mobile player, and are experiencing an error message 154140716 (Unable connect to server, please Try a New Network) within PUBG and BGMI. Find the easy troubleshooting steps in the following.
PUBG Mobile doesn’t care about game launch or game play in terms of bugs or performance. The majority of the game runs flawlessly. It’s not always the case there are instances where PUBG mobile players are complaining about a particular error code, which is usually due to internet issues. When a Wi-Fi or mobile data connection is used to connect you the error code is displayed every time the game is launched.
We’ll be discussing Battleground mobile (BGMI) error code 154140716 within this article. Since this error code is related the internet’s connectivity it’s clear that there’s an issue with your device’s internet connectivity.
There could be issues that are related to there could be issues with the DNS as well as the web that are which could cause this error to pop up. This problem could also happen when you use the codes 556793874 or 555024384.
A few players might experience this issue by using an PUBG version that is from a different country (not worldwide). However the use of an VPN software and configuring it with the correct government might be a solution.
How to Resolve Error 154140716 in PUBG?
Problems with the firewall or other problems with the internet can result in this complex error code of 154140716. In this case there is no way to erase the game’s data or the process of reinstalling it was successful.
But, you don’t have to worry as this website will explain the best way to deal with this error. To resolve this error message BGMI 15140716: Unable To Connect to This Server. Please Try a Different Network follow the steps that follow in the correct sequence. It is helpful to have a good VPN (Virtual Private Network). We recommend making use of Opera Free VPN.
How do I fix the 154140716 issue on PUBG Mobile 1 to Download Opera VPN?
- Go to the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Verify that you are connected to the Opera VPN is properly connected by selecting”General > VPN.
- After you click the Allow and start tabs you’ll be able to see an online frame.
- You don’t need to be worried since this site will show the best way to solve this error message.
- To solve the issue with internet code 154140716, you must follow the steps below in sequence.
- You should have a reliable VPN (Virtual Private Network). To do this, we recommend that you use Opera Free VPN. Inability to Connect to this Server How to Fix 154140716 issues in PUBG Mobile 1. To install Opera VPN visit Google Play Store or the App Store and Google Play Store.
- Verify that you are connected to the Opera VPN is correctly connected by setting”General > VPN.
- When you click on the Allow and Get Started tabs, click on the Allow and get started tabs. You will be able to see your webframe.
- Once you’ve completed this Once you’ve done that, log back into Opera VPN and select the Switch location option. It is located under the device’s location section.
- It is necessary to change your device’s location since the app offers a range of choices.
- Pick the closest location However, this may not be the best option for PUBG Mobile.
- Once the process is completed when it is done, connections to the server centrally will be established.
- It is possible to play PUBG Mobile again without having any connectivity or internet problems.