The character system in Free Fire is one of the best in the Battle Royale genre, with each character significantly different from the others. However, while the male characters are great and all, the roster of female characters is where they are – gender is what we’re here for.
In this list, Gurugamer will showcase the top 6 female characters of Free Fire 2022.
A124’s Thrill of Battle
- Unleashes an 8m electromagnetic wave that disrupts the activation of enemies’ skills and interrupts the countdown to their interaction. It lasts for 20/22/24/26/28/30 seconds. Cooldown: 100/90/80/70/60/50 sec.
From the Vanilla Cure skill, A124’s ability completely changes into a unique ability that no other Free Fire characters have. Apparently, this has the same effect as the ability of an unreleased character called Snowelle, a passive character that disables the active skills of enemies.
The ability of the A124 literally goes against everything and is likely to be the next choice in competitive gaming. Players can disable enemies’ shields and active skills while attacking, preventing them from recovering or counterattack.
2. Xayne’s Xtreme Encounter
- Gets 80 HP temporarily, 130% increased damage to Gloo Walls and shields. Lasts for 15s. Cooldown: 100s.
Xayne’s ability is excellent in fierce combat, especially after reworking the A124 skill. As of OB33, it’s the only skill that regenerates HP in combat. Xtreme encounter duration from Xayne is also good now, with a recent strength boost to 15 seconds. This is more than enough to share.
The gloo wall’s damage bonus is also useful – players can remove it faster.
Steffie’s Painted Refuge
- Create a 4m area that blocks throwables. Allies in the area will restore 10% armor durability every second and ammo damage taken from enemies will reduce by 10/12/14/16/18/20%. Lasts for 10/11/12/13/14/15s. Cooldown: 115/110/105/100/95/90s. Effects do not stack.
Steffie’s ability was of little effect, but after OB33, it became a powerful skill. Throwable blocking prevents enemy grenades from reaching your location while your team’s armor durability is fully restored. On top of that, reducing damage by 20% is critical – giving players a massive advantage in combat.
This is the second best tactical ability likely to be selected in the OB33 rank. The only weakness of the Painted Refuge is the rather high hibernation period of the ’90s.
Dasha’s Partying On
- Reduce damage taken from falls, recover time, recoil and recoil buildup.
Dasha’s ability is very unique – it offers 4 of the rarest buffs in Free Fire: Fall Damage Reduction, Fall Recovery… along with reduced weapon recoil and recoil buildup. These bonuses can easily be split into two skills but Garena seems to have decided against it.
Recoil reduction is really helpful with some of the most popular weapons in the game… like sniper rifles or AKs. With Dasha ability equipped, the stability of your weapon will be greatly improved. On the other hand, reducing fall damage allows players to move from higher places to lower ground faster.
Clu’s Tracing Steps
- Locate positions of enemies within 75m who are not in prone or squat position. Lasts for 7.5s, CD 60s. Teammates share skill effects after level 1.
Clu’s ability was very poor, with a much lower range and shorter duration. However, after an improvement in a recent patch, it’s actually useful now. The scanning ability to track steps is “Maps Hacking On Demand”, which allows you to see the movement of all enemies in the area for 7.5 seconds.
- Tag the enemies that Moco shot for 5 seconds.
Upon awakening, the duration increased significantly, up to 11.5 seconds. Teammates see this trace, too.
In general, Moco’s ability was useless, as its duration was extremely low. However, after unlocking Moco’s awakening form, it is now usable. With the idle Moco, you should be able to quickly track the locations of the enemies and prevent them from escaping or getting around.