BGMI has emerged as one of the most popular games in the Indian gaming market. Countless players across the country play it every day, making the match lobbies even more competitive.
With such challenging lobbies, novices and users with low-end hardware are trying to find strategies to improve their playing style. Tweaking graphics and sensitivity settings can help them.
Ideal sensitivity settings that BGMI gamers playing on low-end Androids can adopt
1) Camera Sensitivity
Camera sensitivity works sequentially with other sensitivity options and indicates screen sensitivity that is controlled using the eye button. Helps players get a 360-degree view of classic TPP matches.
Here are the ranges to set the ideal Camera Sensitivity.
- 3rd Person No Scope: 230-250 percent
- 1st person No scope: 230-250 percent
- Red Dot, Holographic, Aim Assist: 25-35 percent
- 2x Scope: 33-45 percent
- 3x Scope: 34-45 percent
- 4x ACOG Scope, VSS: 26-31 percent
- 6x Scope: 19-24 percent
- 8x Scope: 16-22 percent
2) ADS Sensitivity
Aim Down Sight (ADS) Sensitivity plays a vital role during battles in classic BGMI matches. With it, users can control the rifle’s recoil when they pull their target with their thumb. Gamers on lower-end hardware who use a gyroscope need to have a lower sensitivity to ADS than those who prefer not to use it.
Here’s the range to follow to tweak the different ADS Sensitivity options:
- 3rd Person No Scope: 120 percent
- 1st Person No Scope: 105-110
- Red Dot, Holographic, Aim Assist: 2 percent
- 2x Scope: 3 percent
- 3x Scope: 24-28 percent
- 4x ACOG Scope, VSS: 10-30 percent
- 6x Scope: 15-22 percent
- 8x Scope: 24-28 percent
3) Gyroscope Sensitivity and Gyroscope ADS Sensitivity (identical)
Players can shift their aim from one target to another by tilting their phones using the gyroscope built into their phones. Those who play with full gyroscope sensitivity fared better than the others.
Here’s how to set up Gyroscope Sensitivity settings on low-end devices:
- 3rd Person No Scope: 350-400 percent
- 1st Person No Scope: 350-400 percent
- Red Dot, Holographic, Aim Assist: 350-400 percent
- 2x Scope: 350-400 percent
- 3x Scope: 320-350 percent
- 4x ACOG Scope, VSS: 320-350 percent
- 6x Scope: 120-140 percent
- 8x Scope: 84-88 percent
What are the best graphics settings for low-end Android users in April 2022?
BGMI offers a large number of graphics options. While high-end gamers can play with the best graphics available, those with low-end Android devices are advised to use the lowest graphics settings and highest FPS settings available for a lag-free experience.
Here’s a look at the ideal graphics settings for them.
- Graphics: So Smooth (for 2 GB RAM device users), Smooth
- Frame Rate: High
- Style: Colorful
- Anti-Aliasing: Close
- Colorblind Mode: Normal
- Brightness: 150%
- Auto-Adjust Graphics: Disable