PUBG Mobile is a great game, but it can be frustrating to play when it lags. There are a few things you can do to fix lag in PUBG Mobile gameplay.
1. Check your internet connection.
The first thing you should do is check your internet connection. Make sure that you have a good signal and that your bandwidth is sufficient to support PUBG Mobile. You can use a speed test website to check your internet speed.
2. Close other apps.
If you’re running other apps in the background, they could be using up your internet bandwidth and causing lag in PUBG Mobile. Close any apps that you’re not using and see if that helps.
3. Lower the graphics settings.
If your device is not very powerful, you may need to lower the graphics settings in PUBG Mobile. This will reduce the amount of processing power that the game needs, which can help to reduce lag.
4. Restart your device.
Sometimes, a simple restart can fix lag issues. Restart your device and see if that helps.
5. Update your drivers.
Make sure that your device drivers are up to date. Outdated drivers can sometimes cause lag issues. You can update your drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
6. Uninstall and reinstall the game.
If you’ve tried all of the above and you’re still experiencing lag, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the game. This may fix any corrupted files that are causing the lag.
Here are some additional tips to help you avoid lag in PUBG Mobile gameplay:
- Play on a stable internet connection. A stable internet connection is essential for playing PUBG Mobile without any problems. If you’re experiencing lag or other connection issues, it’s likely that the lag is caused by your internet connection.
- Use a wired connection instead of Wi-Fi. A wired connection is usually more stable than Wi-Fi, which can help to reduce lag.
- Play on a lower graphics setting. If your device is not very powerful, you may need to lower the graphics settings in PUBG Mobile. This will reduce the amount of processing power that the game needs, which can help to reduce lag.
- Keep your device cool. If your device is overheating, it can cause lag. Make sure that your device is in a cool environment and that the vents are not blocked.
I hope this helps!