After the recent PUBG V2.1 update, many players are reporting that the grass pak file is no longer working on their 32-bit or 64-bit systems. This is causing problems for players who rely on the grass pak file to help them see enemies hiding in the grass.
While some players are able to find workarounds, such as using lower quality settings or downloading a different pak file, this is not an ideal solution for everyone. We hope that PUBG Corp will address this issue in a future update.
The latest version of bgmi, V2.1, is now available for both 32-bit and 64-bit systems. This new version includes a number of improvements and bug fixes, including a fix for the grass pak file issue that was affecting some users. As always, we recommend that you backup your files before upgrading to the new version.
- PUBG is a battle royale game that has taken the gaming world by storm.
- BGMI is a modding tool that allows players to customize their game experience.
- KR is a popular server for PUBG that offers an intense and competitive gameplay experience.
- V2.1 is the latest version of the game that features a new map, Erangel 2.0, and various other improvements.
- The NO GRASS PAK file is a file that removes all grass from the game map, making it easier to spot enemies.
- The 32 BIT and 64BIT versions of the game are both available for download on the official website.
PUBG, BGMI, KR, V2.1
- Vivek00l official
🔥 ALL VERSION BGMI, GL, KR ,VN, TW
- 2.0 NO GRASS PAK 32 BIT and 64BIT
- FEATURES :-
- • REAL NO GRASS ONLY ERANGLE MAP 😍⚜️
NO GRASS PAK FILE
There is NO GRASS PAK FILE. This is not a drill. I repeat, there is NO GRASS PAK FILE.
What does this mean for you? Well, if you were planning on doing any landscaping that involved grass, you can forget about it. There is no way to get your hands on a grass pak file.
This is a serious problem for the landscaping industry. Without grass pak files, there is no way to create new lawns or even repair existing ones. This could have a devastating effect on the economy, as the landscaping industry employs millions of people across the country.
If you have any questions about this situation, please contact your local landscape company or the Department of Agriculture. We will all be working together to try and resolve this issue as soon as possible.