The PUBG Mobile 1.7 update is officially live, but if you are not able to download the update via the Play Store, we’ve got you covered! In this article, you will find PUBG 1.7 32bit & 64bit APK+OBB Download Link Direct for all Android devices.
PUBG Mobile 1.7 Mirror World update is now available for most regions around the world.
In the Mirror World update, PUBG Mobile players will have the opportunity to experience the popular League of Legends characters, now making their debut (along with Fortnite) in non-Riot games!
Joining the battle royale are Jinx, Vi, Jayce, or Caitlyn, as playable characters with unique abilities and weapons.
To go along with the “Clash of Worlds” theme, there’s also a brand new mode called “Mirror Island” that features a lot of fantasy elements uncharacteristic of PUBG, the pottery mirror islands where you’ll be able to loot special items and become an LoL champion.
- BGMI Hack MOD APK Download for Android 2.0
- Apex Legends Mobile vs. PUBG Mobile: System requirements, graphics, gameplay, and more
- Free Fire OB34 update: Android APK and iOS file Download
- Free Fire redeem code for today (25 May): free pet, emotes, and gun skins
- Free Fire OB34 update date and time for MAX version
- Free Fire MAX OB34 Update 2022
- PUBG 2.0 No Recoil File Download 64 bit
- PUBG Mobile White Body Hack File Download
If you can’t wait to jump right into the procedure, but are unable to install the update, read on as we provide you with APK and OBB download links, and instructions on how to install the update.
PUBG Mobile 1.7 New update APK and OBB download links
First of all, we always recommend downloading the latest update of PUBG Mobile from the official page of the Google Play Store.
If you are currently unable to download the update via the Google Play Store or the update is still not available in your region, we have links to the APK and OBB files of the game to download and install on your Android device.
The update will require about 989MB of free storage space for your Android devices, so make sure you have enough space for it before downloading it.
For the PUBG Mobile 1.7 update, you don’t need to download the OBB file, the game will do it automatically once you open PUBG Mobile for the first time when you install the 1.7 update.
How to install PUBG Mobile 1.7 update APK
Follow the steps below to download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.7 update:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network before downloading the APK file (recommended).
- Ensure that you have sufficient storage space on your device. We recommend having at least 2GB free.
- Allow apps to be installed from unknown sources. To do this, navigate to your device’s “Settings > Safety and Privacy” menus and select “Install apps from Unknown Sources”.
- Navigate to your device’s Downloads folder and install the APK file by tapping the Install button.
- Launch the game and log in with your credentials.
- Let it install the OBB file
- You can now delete the APK file from the Downloads folder
- pubg 64 bit apk download
- pubg 64 bit apkpure
- pubg 32 bit 1 6 apk download
- pubg 32 bit 1 5 apk
- pubg 32 bit apkpure
- pubg 32 bit apk kr
- pubg mobile update
- pubg 15336 apk
And that’s it! You are now all set and ready to start playing the PUBG Mobile 1.7 update! Have fun exploring the Mirror Island map!
|PUBG NEW UPDATE 1.7 NO RECOIL CONFIG FILE|
|No Grass, Less Smoke, Less Recoil, 90 Fps Anti Reset Config Files PUBG Mobile|
|PUBG MOBILE New Update 1.7 No Recoil, White Body, No Grass|
|Pubg Mobile Lite New Update No Recoil File Download|