The PUBG Mobile 1.5 Royale Pass is one of the main sources for players to acquire various exclusive rewards, such as outfits in PUBG Mobile, and look forward to the next one (Season 20). The current pass expires on July 12, and players cannot access the RP section after that.
As described in the PUBG Mobile 1.5 new version patch notes, the developers have revealed several changes that they will be making to the RP system.
The game developers have announced that the duration of the Royale Pass has been changed to one month and that there would be two different passes that would be released. for each version of PUBG Mobile.
The names and dates of the next two passes are as follows:
- Royale Pass Month 1: Tek Era (July 14th – August 12th)
- Royale Pass Month 2: Project T (August 13th – September 13th)
They are expected to start at 2 AM UTC (7:30 AM IST) on the respective days mentioned above.
Other details about the new Royale Pass in PUBG Mobile
1) As stated above, Royale Passes will be adjusted for one month each, and users have the opportunity to claim an exclusive welcome gift after accessing it for the first time.
2) Price change: Regular RP and Elite RP now cost 360 CU and 960 CU.
3) The maximum rank was changed to 50. However, the developers made no changes to the quality of the rewards.
Users can see some of the leaked rewards in the video provided below:
Apart from this, the PUBG Mobile 1.5 update also brings these changes:
New weapon – MG3
Mission Ignition (July 9th – September 6th)
PUBG Mobile x Tesla content (July 9th – September 6th)
New glass windows
New quick wheel
New throwable consumables
Customized firearm settings
Specialized firearm sensitivity customizations
Challenge point system
Tier icon improvements
Game performance and improvements
Readers can head here to read the complete patch notes.