PUBG Mobile / BGMI 1.6 aim assist Config | auto headshot – Battlegrounds Mobile INDIA
What is PUBG Mobile 1.6 Config file and BattleGrounds Mobile India :
The PUBG Mobile Aimbot Assist configuration file is a combination of a configuration file and a .sav (Save File) file.
The custom.ini file is the configuration file used to set values such as FPS, Display quality, Sound quality, and so on.
These files are used to improve the performance of PUBG Mobile games. The default target assist set by PUBG Mobile developers is 30%. But this setup gives you up to 70% improved aim assist.
This improved aim assist results in better aim and increased damage during gameplay. It also helps to give a perfect headshot to an enemy.
PUBG Mobile 1.6 Aimbot High Damage Config Auto Headshot screenshot
Features of Config (auto-aim assist):
Auto Aim Assist: This configuration file (Active.sav) offers 70% assist for aiming, which is the maximum that pubg mobile supports.
Automatic Headshot: Due to the super aiming assist, the chances of headshots increase, just aim close to the body.
NO BAN: It is not a Hack, so you will not be banned because of this. It is a 100% legitimate and legal method.
Well Optimized and Balanced: Config is optimized for sharp and balanced headshots, so you won’t get a BAN.
Extreme frame rates: This setting supports extreme frame rates even if your smartphone does not support extreme frame rates. So, you will enjoy the gaming session at 60 FPS.
PUBG Mobile 1.6 Support: It is compatible with the latest version of PUBG Mobile 1.6. But you will need to apply Both config files for it to work well.
- Fully Update No Recoil File PUBG 1.6 | No Recoil File 100% Antiban Method
- Latest No Recoil File 1.6 Download for PUBG | 100% Antiban Method
- Garena free fire redeem code 2021 | Redeem Active code in your country
- Garena Free Fire Advance server OB30 update, registration activation codes
- Free Fire Advance Server Download APK for Android
Supported Aimbot High Damage Config Auto Headshot File:
- PUBG Mobile Global version
- PUBG Mobile Korean version
- PUBG Mobile Taiwanese version
- PUBG Mobile Vietnamese version
- PUBG Mobile Indian version – Battlegrounds India (Releasing in June)
- Game for peace (PUBG Mobile Chinese version)
How To Download & Install PUBG Mobile 1.6 Config file :
- 1. Download the File from the below link.
- 2. Open the ZIP File using any zip opener.
- 3. Open File Explorer, Copy Downloaded Files Folder(included config + Active.sav in it), and paste it to PATH Android > data > com.tencent.ig.
- 4. Open PUBG MOBILE & Enjoy your Game !!
Conclusion on Pubg Mobile 1.6 aim assist config file:
It is the last updated file for September. I have edited this setting especially for those players who like to shoot headshots.
- pubg high damage config file download
- pubg kr auto headshot config file download
- pubg mobile aimbot config file download
- pubg lite auto headshot config file download
- config file for pubg mobile
- pubg mobile config file 2021
- pubg mobile high damage config file download 2021
- config for pubg mobile download
Also, if your phone doesn’t support 60 FPS (Extreme FPS), this setting is for you. This setting enables 60 FPS.
Then go ahead and apply the settings and get ready to destroy all the enemies and have a great chicken dinner night!
If your friend is asking for a configuration file for PUBG Mobile 1.6, please share this article with him.
Again, if you have any questions regarding this article guide, feel free to ask in the comments. I will definitely help you solve your problem.
Disclaimer: This tutorial is not Any hack or cheats, it is for Enhancement. Also, we don’t promote any kind of hacking and cheating. The given information is for Educational Purposes only.
#pubgmobile #pubgmobile1.6update #pubgmobile1.6 #mobile #bgmi1.6update #pubgmobilenewupdate1.6 #обнова1.6pubgmobile #pubg1.6update #pubgmobile1.6aimbot #pubgmobile1.6norecoilconfig #pubgmobile1.6sekmemeconfig #aimbotconfigbgmi1.6 #norecoilconfigpubgmobile1.6 #pubgindiaautoheadshotconfig #configautoheadshotff2021 #configautoheadshotnopassword #aimbotconfigbgmi