PUBG Mobile 1.6 beta update patch notes: New Flora Menace game mode, optimizations, and more
PUBG Mobile developers release a beta version to test features and content before releasing a major patch. They released the new 1.6 beta version a few days ago and users can download it from the official website.
Players have many new features available, including a new game mode, re-released game modes, optimizations, and more. As in the previous beta version, they need to generate a binding code to access it. This can be done within Pubg Mobile Beta Version 1.6 Download Link Official Website.
PUBG Mobile 1.6 beta patch notes
New Flora Menace game mode
A new game mode called “Flora Menace” has been added to the beta version of the game. Players can access it through classic mode and by selecting Erangel as the map.
- GFX Tool PRO for PubG Lite No Ban No Lag
- BGMI 1.6 update: Season C1S2 tier rewards and official M3 royale pass items revealed
- PUBG 1.6 No Recoil File Update Download 2021
- How to download PUBG Mobile Lite 0.21.2 global version update: APK download link for Android users
- Pubg Mobile 1.6 WHITE BODY, NO GRASS, BLACK SKY, NO SMOKE, NO FOG Download 100% safe File
- Pubg Mobile 1.6 Update No Recoil File 2021 Download 100% safe File
- PUBG Mobile 1.6 latest update: Official APK download link for Android devices
- PUBG Mobile new global update for 1.6 version: APK download link, file size, device requirements, and more
Following are a few of its features:
- Rejuvenation Barrier – Randomly spawns in various urban areas, giving nearby players a health boost. His health will slowly regenerate until full after leaving combat
- Cell Matrix: This appears on Erangel’s map. Users can find the cell on the map that will lead them to the Cell Matrix mothership. There, they will be able to experience incredible battles with random weapon drops and respawns. Eliminating opponents will generate Nacore chips that can be used to call DynaHex Supplies. Cell Matrix will begin to mate after a specified time. This would start battles with many types of aircraft.
- DynaHex Supplies – Players can use Nacore chips on combat supplies in the DynaHex Supplies tab by opening the backpack. Items will be shipped to users at designated locations by air through the DynaHex supply cell.
- Infection Mode
- Survive Till Dawn
- Metro Royale: Reunion
Temporarily closed game modes for optimization
- Payload Mode
The developers of PUBG Mobile have optimized the following things in the beta version to improve the gaming experience for players:
PUBG Mobile 1.6 beta download link
- pubg mobile 1.6 patch notes
- pubg 1.6 update release date
- pubg mobile 1.6 update release date
- pubg 1.6 update date
- pubg mobile 1.6 release date
- pubg mobile beta
- pubg global 1.6 update release date
- pubg new update 1.6 release date