Players discover new features in PUBG Mobile after each patch update. The dev team has made several additions to some of the recent updates which include the summoning feature carry functionality, unique modes (based on events and collaborations), guns, maps, and much more, along with various tweaks and bug fixes.
Developers usually keep a gap of about two months between two consecutive patch updates, giving them enough time to run tests related to unreleased content and upcoming features.
The current version 1.9 of PUBG Mobile was launched via the much-announced March update, which means that version 2.0 is likely to drop in May.
PUBG Mobile 2.0 beta update: Unreleased content, the download link, file size, and more
Earlier this month, the developers rolled out a beta build for the upcoming 2.0 which provides a sneak peek into unreleased content. The purpose of the beta release is to get user feedback on bugs, thus making the improvements needed in the upcoming release.
PUBGPK WEBSITE latest post
- PUBG Mobile 3.1 Update Download_ Step-by-step guide
- PUBG MOBILE 3.1 NEW UPDATE PATCH NOTES
- Pubg Mobile 3.1 Latest Update Anti Ban Fully Modded APK Download
- Gfx Tool Pubg Lite Apk Download (High Damage)
- New Latest Pubg Mobile All New Gilt Serpengleam Update
🔥2.0 Update Is Here // BGMI 2.0 UPDATE NEW FEATURES ( PUBG / 2.0 UPDATE )
In the 2.0 beta update, players can spot the following features/additions:
- A potential final version of the Livik map: Devs have finally included a remastered version of the 2×2 Livik map, which may make its way to the 2.0 version after being in the beta phase for a long time.
- In-game Football field: Livik map will feature an in-game Football field that will allow users to play minigames (scoring goals) to collect sho tokens.
- Advanced Supplies Area: In Livik, a yellow-colored area has been spotted in the minimap that will allow users to grab supreme quality supplies.
- Core Circle mode: A new mode based within the Erangle map has been spotted in the Beta version.
- New in-game companions (pets)New functions: The other additions include the introduction of functions like viewing the magazine capacity alongside crosshair or doing the same with RP missions during a match.
Several other improvements, bug fixes related to the user interface and other functions were introduced in the PUBG Mobile 2.0 beta update.
- pubg mobile beta 2.0 download
- pubg mobile beta 1.10 download
- pubg mobile 2.0 release date
- pubg 2.0 update
- pubg mobile download tap tap
- pubg mobile official
- beta pubg mobile lite apk pure
- pubg mobile beta ios
PUBG Mobile 2.0 Download link and file size
Users would like to download and install the 2.0 beta update using the link provided here. They can download the 819MB APK file and install the trial version by allowing installation from unknown resources.
After launching the app, players will be required to install an additional update package of 296.85 MB. Apart from that, there are two types of resource pack requirements as follows:
- HD Resource Pack: 672.5 MB
- Low-spec Resource Pack: 352.3 MB
Thus, users can download the resource pack they like according to the specifications of the smartphone. Once the download is complete, they can enjoy upcoming in-game content on PUBG Mobile (and hopefully BGMI).
bgmi 1.10 update,1.10 update bgmi,bgmi 2.0 update,pubg 2.0 update,pubg mobile 2.0 update,pubg new update,bgmi 2.0 update,bgmi 1.10 update,bgmi new update,1.10 update bgmi,bgmi 2.0 update,pubg new update,pubg 1.10 update ,bgmi 2.0 update leaks,pubgm 2.0 update leaks,pubgm 2.0 update all new features,bgmi 2.0 update all new features,livik 2.0 update,livik 2.0 new features,2.0 update all details,new locations in livik map,new football in bgmi,football in bgmi,pubgm football,all new features in 2.0 update,royale pass month 11