Download PUBG MOBILE 2.3 (APK + OBB File) and play against real players in Battle Royale Mode. In this mode, you have to survive on a limited amount of bullets. Get ready to battle!
PUBG Mobile 2.3 Update
The game is now available for Android and iOS devices. The game is developed by Bluehole, and it is published by Tencent. Players can choose a team of up to six players and fight against other teams. Players can also use different types of weapons to eliminate the enemy.
In this version, you will get a new map called ‘Dream Island’. This new map has various areas like jungle, desert, water, and ice. There are many items hidden in the map to help you get better.
PUBG Mobile 2.3 Features
1. You can enjoy the game even when the internet is disconnected.
2. The graphics of the game have been improved and it is now even better than the previous versions.
3. The gameplay has been improved too.
4. A new map ‘Dream Island’ is added to the game.
5. You will be able to get new items by playing the game.
6. You will be able to play this game in offline mode.
7. You will be able to challenge the player from all over the world.
8. You will be able to compete with the player from different countries.
9. You can also get achievements by completing various tasks.
10. You can share your achievement with your friends.
11. The game is free to download.
12. You can invite your friends and create a squad.
PUBG Mobile 2.3 Download Link
You can download the latest version of the game from the Google Play Store and App Store. The link is provided below.
The OBB file and APK file are available for download.
Pubg Mobile is now available for Android. Here are the new update patch notes along with the latest APK file download links.
You’ve heard of the word “theme” before, right? It refers to the different events you participate in within the game that are all themed together.
We can see from the PUBG Mobile 2.2 patch notes that this is a big update that has been long in the making.
1.Play PUBG now and download the PUBG Mobile
2.0 APK and OBB files directly from the PUBG servers.
The PUBG Mobile 2.3 update includes an exclusive FIFA 16-themed event, featuring new football-themed missions, with content from EA Sports.
New features such as a new map, new game modes, and a completely redesigned user interface will definitely give you a new challenge.
The map will be based on the latest version of Livik.
Here are the new maps update:
- Nusa Map Updates
- Crate improvements: Crates can now appear in more locations so there is a higher chance of finding a crate.
- Building improvements: The LOD brightness of buildings in Nusa has been improved. Distant buildings are now more visible.
- Terrain improvements: Fixed the warping of some terrain.
- Mini-map improvements: Improved the PCOB mini-map performance to reduce distortion.
- Erangel Map Updates
- Supply Warehouse: Added a special room in Erangel that requires an Access Card to enter. The room contains lots of advanced supplies.
- Stalber improvements: Reduced the complexity of some layouts to improve the Stalber region and make searching the area more streamlined.
- Stalber Cable Car: Added three cable car routes to Stalber. Players can use cable cars to move around the area swiftly.
- Vehicle Radar: Added the Vehicle Radar to the Supply Shop in Classic Erangel. It can be used to scan for vacant vehicles nearby.
- Livik Map Updates
- Weather System: Added dawn and dusk to Livik for a fresh visual experience.
- Refinery improvements: Tweaked the stage to improve the combat experience.
Other Mode Updates
Recall & Respawn: Adjusted the Recall mechanics of the Recall Tower. Each player has 1 respawn chance and can go directly to the Recall Tower to recall teammates without picking up their tag.
- New weapon: NS2000 Shotgun.
- Two newly-added items will be sold in the Shop.
Nusa is a new 1×1 km tourist island map set in the tropics called for fast-paced matches. It features new mechanics like Special Recall, Zipline, and Elevator. The new weapon include Tactical Crossbow. Plus a new vehicle called Quad.
Plus, PUBGM 2.3 adds tons of new features, new maps, new weapons, new vehicles, and performance improvements with the 2.3 update as well.
PUBG Mobile 2.3 update will be available for download from November 15 – 17 (UTC +0) and get 3,000 BP, 100 AG, and a Magical Night Helmet (3d).
PUBG Mobile 2.3.0 APK Download (No VPN Link)
Here, download PUBG MOBILE 2.3.0 APK and OBB files. You will find two versions of the PUBG Mobile APK. The first is the small or compact version intended for mobile devices only or Android smartphones. It comes in a compact size of 700 MB in size.
The other is a full 1GB APK download which is meant for every device like PC, tablets, and mobile. So if you intend to download PUBG for PC or Bluestacks, then go with the first one
However, do note that once you install the APK, it will automatically start downloading the OBB files; which may take a total of 2GB of storage on Android.
1.But this is just a normal file size and not a virus. You can download and install both these files using your SD card. Once you are done, you can start playing the game right away. How to get PUBG Mobile
2.3 APK for Android Download PUBG MOBILE
3.0 APK from above link. You should get a 1GB APK file. Install this APK file. If you want to use the small APK file, you should unzip this file.