Tencent released the 2.2 update in PUBG Mobile on September 20, 2023
. The patch included a variety of new features in the gameplay, such as an updated Nusa map. The game’s current version has been in play for a month and players can anticipate an 2.3 update to be available in the month of November 2023.
They are getting ready to release the next update with they are preparing for the 2.3 beta is available to download. Users can download the APK and experience exclusive content that has not been released, such as Aftermath 2.0 which is a football-themed mode as well as their exclusive features. In the next section readers will know more about both of the latest additions to PUBG Mobile’s 2.3 beta version.
Important: These features are restricted to the beta version, and could not be available in the final version. In addition to PUBG Mobile Indian gamers should know that Krafton is not releasing these new features for BGMI because MeitY is blocking their preferred game.
PUBG Mobile 2.3 beta Developers reveal Aftermath 2.0 as well as a football themed mode
The beta version for the forthcoming PUBG Mobile 2.3 update has revealed two brand new additions to the game that include aftermath 2.0 as well as a soccer-themed game mode. The update will also introduce unique features that players will be able to play with this beta APK.
Tencent announced Aftermath in January through PUBG Mobile’s 1.8 patch update. The name of the brand new map was appropriate since it was inspired by the picturesque Livik however, it was set against the background of wars and destruction. This distinctive setting added an apocalyptic feel.
The new version of the popular game is likely to maintain the charm of Aftermath but also include some exciting enhancements. A few of the exclusive features that are component of the Aftermath 2.0 are in the following order:
- Armor UpdatesDevelopers upgrade the Armor into more durable Vests equipped with Armor slots. It is possible to use pieces of armor scattered across the map in order to enhance the durability of their vest.
- Firearm upgrades: The Aftermath update will include Upgrade Crates which will help you improve the performance of firearms and also improve their damage.
- The HTML0 is a brand new Energy Mechanics: Energy can be used to repair HP after being damaged instead of plummeting quickly.
- Consumables AdjustmentsDevelopers included new first aid kits as well as Energy Drinks. The first will help restore HP (which isn’t set at 75) as well as the latter’s consumption rate has been increased.
- CratesYou will find crates on the maps that can be used to obtain materials and upgrades.
- NEW Bunkers Aftermath includes eight bunkers, each which will be equipped with military equipment. In addition there will be security guards who will guard the equipment.
- Treasure Maps: One can discover randomly Treasure Maps throughout Aftermath and use them to indicate the whereabouts of a crate in the miniature-map.
- Semi Truck:The map will randomly create semi trucks that will supply great goods.
- Medicine CabinetA Medical device that is mounted to the wall, which will assist in HP recovery following contact.
- Guard Posts: The map will feature four Guard Posts in which Guards and crates can be found.
- Recall Towers:A location in Aftermath in which you will need to defend for a period of time to remember the players.
- Shop Recall You will also be capable of using Shop Tokens to remind teammates.
Aftermath 2.0 is available now in the beta version that is part of PUBG Mobile 2.3.
A football-themed Mod (limited preview)
In addition to the launch in Aftermath 2.0, fans will have a glimpse look at a soccer-themed game mode in PUBG Mobile through 2.3 beta. Here are some information concerning the game’s yet-to-be-released mode:
- Maps of the soccer-themed mode Erangel, Livik, Nusa
- New Tactical Item- Golden Shoes: Useful for elevating Sprinting speed.
- New Throwable – Football:
- NEW Theme Zone The Football Carnival:
- Developers have upgraded Erangel’s mine pit area by creating a modern Football Carnival environment.
- You will be able to explore a Middle Eastern style urban space brimming with goods and unique items.
- Football Carnival will have a treasure chest with a clock, where players will be able to compete for hands on the supplies.
- Launchers are available for launchers during Football Carnival for a limited time.
- A Respawn Card within the urban areas will allow players (eliminated during Football Carnival) to respawn to respawn.
- football air dropsDevelopers have changed Flare Guns with Football Air Drop Guns (for airdrops resembling football).
- football cover: The players will be able to play with a randomly generated medium-sized cover, in the shape of football.
- A football-themed Spawn Island:Spawn Island will receive a new decoration featuring the theme of football.
This football themed PUBG Mobile Game Mode will launch with Version 2.3. 2.3 version on the 22nd of October.