PUBG Mobile is among the most well-known Battle Royale titles in mobile gaming. It has been played by million of players of players across the globe each day. To make gaming more enjoyable for gamers, Tencent Games brings periodic updates, with a lot of changes and features.
They’ve launched the Beta version for the coming 2.3 update. It is built on beta version, the update will include a wealth of features. Gamers around the world can anticipate the new version to come with the size of 600-750 Megabytes.
New features PUBG Mobile players will get with the forthcoming 2.3 update
1.) A New Football Gameplay
The New “Football Carnival” Theme-based Space
- The renovation of the mine pit has made it the site of the Football Carnival, featuring Middle Eastern architecture, a wealth of equipment, and themes-related resources.
- Zorb Football Vehicle is utilized to quickly travel throughout the Carnival by rail.
- The Football Carnival has its own treasure chest that contains amazing sources.
- Launchers will be available during Football Carnival for a limited duration.
- Respawn Cards will allow players to come back to the same game.
Football Arenas appear randomly in certain areas and will be displayed in the miniature-map. To get items, players need to visit the Arena where they can score goals using Wonder Football. If you score a goal across the majority of Arenas within a particular zone will receive an Easter-themed egg.
2.) Old Map Updates
- New Supply Warehouse can be located in Erangel and will help players gain access to resources.
- The latest Vehicle Radar, which is which is available at the Supply Shop, can be utilized to search for empty vehicles within the vicinity.
- The improvements have been made to Stalber since 3 cable lines enable players to travel around the area swiftly.
- New weather for dawn and dusk is now available for an exciting and fresh experience in the visual.
- Refinery Improvements: Improvements to the stage to improve BR experience
People who want to download the most recent beta version of Android for the Android gadgets can do this by clicking the below hyperlinks:
Release date and time of the upcoming 2.3 update to PUBG Mobile
The coming PUBG Mobile 2.3 update is the sixth major update and the final one. All players around the world are likely to see the update release sometime between the 11th and. Based on estimations the most likely date for release is the 13th of November.
The expected release date of PUBG Mobile 2.3 update on the 13th of November in different regions:
- Bangladesh: 6.00 am
- Nepal: 5.45 am
- England: 12.00 am
- Pakistan: 5.00 am
- USA: 7.00 pm on November 12 (New York Time)
- Russia: 5.00 am – 6.00 am
- Indonesia: 6.00 am – 7.00 am
- Japan: 10.00 am
The current C3S8 month of 16 “Nights of Fables” Royale Pass is set to expire at the end of November which will highlight it is the start of the season for C3S9 along with M17 Royale Pass will be introduced. M17 Royale Pass will be released in the game on November 20.
Since major updates are made available a week or so before the beginning in the new year the above timeline has been changed.
Notice: PUBG Mobile is banned in India. The players in India are advised not to install and play the BR game or its beta version on their devices.