PUBG Beta versions for mobile are being eagerly anticipated because they will reveal the latest features that will be included in the upcoming update. The game’s developers recently unveiled an alpha version of 2.4 patch and the whole community is delighted by the launch of the patch.
Gamers can use it to discover new content including the latest Dancing Lion vehicle, Grappling Hook, Martial Arts Arena and much more. Additionally, there are several modifications for Metro Royale. Metro Royale mode.
Anyone who is looking to download the latest PUBG Mobile 2.4 beta can do so using the APK files which developers have made available. The next section contains additional details about how players are able to complete the installation and download procedures.
How do I get PUBG Mobile 2.4 beta by using the APK file
Installing PUBG Mobile 2.4 beta with the APK file isn’t too difficult and it’s easy to install it on your devices. These steps will take players through this entire procedure:
1.First to go to the download page for the game’s 2.4 beta version. There are two types of files to download and the URLs for both are listed below:
- Android (x64): https://web.gpubgm.com/m/download_android_1.html
- Android (x32): https://web.gpubgm.com/m/download_android.html
The version for x64’s APK file is approximately 753 MB. However the size for the 32-bit version of 672 MB. Furthermore, you’ll have the ability to download resources packs, therefore, it is crucial to ensure enough storage is available on your device.
Step 2. When the APK file is installed on your device, activate”Install from Unknown Source” or “Install from Unknown Source” option and install it.
Step 3. After installing it is recommended to open the 2.4 beta version. Then, you are able to download the necessary resource pack.
Step 4: After you have completed the download process for the resource pack and installation, press to click the “Guest” button to sign in. Then, you can continue to play PUBG Mobile 2.4 beta and other features integrated by the creators.
The primary goal for the Beta version of the game is to try the game’s features to identify glitches and bugs. Therefore, reporting any glitches you experience during using in the 2.4 Beta version of this battle royale game is recommended.
The Features from PUBG Mobile 2.4 beta
Below are the most important characteristics that players will be you will find in the upcoming PUBG Mobile 2.4 Beta:
Below are the most important characteristics to be found in the features players can expect to get in the upcoming PUBG Mobile 2.4 beta:
Updates to classic HTML
- Dancing Lion: Dancing Lion is a two-person vehicle that is able to be stored in a backpack and utilized with no limit.
- Grappling Hook Hooks that grapple can grasp and reach various places.
- Martial Arts Arena: Martial Arts Arenas will be open during the time of matches. Dancing Lion is located at the center of the arena.
- “Back for HonorPlayers who are dismissed and recalled are able to make a “revenge” assignment, i.e., offering an opportunity to challenge the person who eliminated them in the first place. If the eliminationist accepts the location of their opponent is disclosed in the eyes of the participants. Then, defeating the opponent within a specified time frame will earn you exclusive rewards. But, if people fail to take action and the elimination is not completed, the player will receive the reward.
Metro Royale Updates
- New map that comes with two options Advanced and Basic. Advanced
- The brand new Ziplines and Stairs for quick movement
- New NPC enemies
- New and sellable products (Biological Sample, Process GPU, Gold Piles, and Lens)
- Increased Inventory Capacity to 30
Learn more about the features at this page.
Note: In the past, India’s government has banned PUBG Mobile on India in accordance with Section 69A of the IT Act. This means that players from India can not download or play the battle royale title , or its beta version due to the government-imposed limitations.