Each update for PUBG Mobile is released every two months. These updates come with a wealth of new features to improve and improve gamers’ gaming experience all over the world.
The ongoing 2.3 update is adored by millions on a regular basis and there is a 2.4 update is set to release. As it is expected to be integrated into the game by February, the beta version is available for download.
What new features are there to PUBG Mobile 2.4 beta version?
Tencent Games and Krafton Inc. recently released an alpha version of the forthcoming 2.4 version. It gives users an early glimpse of the content that is not yet released.
Here are the latest features with this 2.4 test version PUBG Mobile:
1) Classic Updates
- Return For Honor: If you die and being recall by a friend they can initiate an revenge mission. If the first eliminator agrees, they are a target, and their location will be disclosed to the person seeking revenge. Retribution seekers earn rewards by removing their targets within the specified timeframe to complete the task. If not, the player who was targeted gets the rewards.
- Dancing Lion: Lion dance themed two-person car is also available. It can be kept in the backpack, and then used indefinitely.
- Grappling Hook Grappling Hook: A grappling hook may be shot at a target in order to catch.
- Martial Arts Arena: Many Martial Arts Arenas will be added during the game. Some will be limited in time while others are open to all players at any time.
2) Metro Royale Updates
- The addition of a new map splits it in Basic Mode and Advanced Mode. In this way, it provides more resources to players.
- The brand new Ziplines as well as Stairs are included for speedy moving.
- The new bosses and NPC enemies have been added to give players a fresh PVE experience.
- The map has added 4 items that can be sold (Biological samples, Processor (GPU), Lens, Gold Piles). They will only be available on the map that has been updated.
- The resistance of advanced armor has been increased to damage from explosives.
- The Basic Inventory Capacity was up to 30.
PUBG Mobile 2.4 beta version installation process
As with any major update to PUBG Mobile Beta versions are very easy to install.
Here’s a brief overview of the step-by-step instructions to download beta version 2.4: 2.4 Version 2.4 beta:
Step 1: Go on the Download page (available at the official web site) to download your PUBG Mobile 2.4 beta APK file.
Step 2: Hit the download button to download the most recent APK file.
The users should note that the size of the file is 672MB for 32-bit Androids, and 753 MB to 64-bit Android devices. Users must have enough storage space on their devices in order to connect and download the most recent beta version.
- The 32-bit variant can be downloaded using the link: https://web.gpubgm.com/m/download_android.html.
- Meanwhile, the 64-bit variant can be downloaded using the following link: https://web.gpubgm.com/m/download_android_1.html.
Step 3. After the file has been downloaded give authorization to run it. For this to happen, turn on”Install From Unknown Source. “Install from Unknown Source” option.
Step 4: Once the installation process has been completed then log into the 2.4 beta version Download the recommended resource pack, and enjoy the excitement of the latest enhancements.
Users who test the beta version will better be aware of the new features when they are introduced to the 2.4 update is made available.
Important: Indian gamers must abstain from downloading the game (or its beta version) because it’s prohibited in authorities of the Indian government.