PUBG Mobile has a growing player base. To give players an improved Battle Royale gaming experience, the developers release updates regularly. They release new themes, features, events and much more, thus altering the gameplay game.
Even though the current 2.3 update is being loved by millions of players all over the world, a lot of players are already calling on developers to roll out an update to the 2.4 update.
When will PUBG Mobile players look forward to the next 2.4 update?
The latest 2.4 update is expected as the initial major upgrade in 2023. All players around the world are expected to see the update be released globally between January 11 between January 11 and January 15 and January 14 is the most likely timeframe.
Scheduled PUBG Mobile 2.4 release date is January 14 across different regions:
- Bangladesh: 6:00 am
- Nepal: 5:45 am
- England: 12:00 am
- Pakistan: 5:00 am
- USA: 7:00 pm on January 13 (New York Time)
- Russia: 5:00 am – 6:00 am
- Indonesia: 6:00 am – 7:00 am
- Japan: 10:00 am
The forthcoming C3S9 month 18 Royale Pass will conclude on January 19, 2023. This suggests that the brand C4S1 will be introduced on January 19. C4S1 as well as the month 19 Royale Pass will be released on the 20th of January. The above time frame was calculated in light of the fact that major updates typically come out about a week prior to the beginning of the season.
Some recent updates required multiple days to become available for specific areas and devices. Therefore, it’s likely that the forthcoming 2.4 update will be released over several days.
Players must ensure that they have enough storage and data when downloading the update once it appears in their devices. It is also recommended that they inform their friends in the game to follow the same procedure since the game’s title prohibits players with different versions of the game from playing together.
The game can be downloaded via Google Play Store or App Store. You can also download APK from the Official APK.
New features are added to PUBG Mobile 2.4 beta version
Tencent Games and Krafton Inc. have launched a beta version of the coming 2.4 version. It gives users an insight into the features that will be included to the full version.
Here’s a quick overview of the features that are included within this 2.4 Version 2.4 beta of PUBG Mobile:
1) Classic Updates
- The Back for Honor Game: Following being recalled by the teammate, players are able to request a revenge mission. It’s a duel between the player who was eliminated and the person who is targeted.
- Dancing Lion A vehicle with a theme of lion dance is added.
- Grappling Hook A grappling hook may be fired at a target in order to perform the technique.
- Martial Arts Arena: Many Martial Arts Arenas will be included within the game. While some are time-bound, other will remain open throughout the day.
2) Metro Royale Updates
- A brand new map will split in Basic Mode and Advanced Mode with more equipment available for players.
- The brand new Ziplines as well as Stairs are added to allow for faster mobility.
- The brand-new NPC Bosses and enemies will give new PVE experience.
- Introduced four sellable items (Biological sample, Processor (GPU), Lens, Gold Piles). They can only be found on the map that has been updated.
- The armor’s resistance has been increased so that it is able to withstand damage from explosives.
- The Basic Inventory Capacity was increased by 30 units
In the meantime, until the update is available and the update is released, players can use this version until their hearts’ satisfaction.
Important: Players from India should be aware that PUBG Mobile has been banned within the country as of September, 2020. So, they need to refrain from playing the game of action.