With the new season of PUBG Mobile, the developers have also released a lot of new redeem codes. For people who are new to the game, redeem codes are the codes that can be used to claim gifts like skins, outfits, and characters for free.
Tencent Games unveiled a batch of redemption codes for PUBG Mobile in the first week of June. Many of these codes are still working and can be recovered. You can find the updated list of PUBG Mobile Redeem Codes here.
- pubg mobile redeem codes 2022
- pubg mobile redeem codes today
- pubg mobile redeem code generator 2022
- pubg uc redeem code
- pubg lite redeem code
- pubg kr redeem code
- pubg redeem codes telegram
- pubg mobile lite redeem code 2022
To redeem these unique codes, everyone must follow a specific process. In this article, we have explained the detailed process to redeem PUBG Mobile codes.
How to use PUBG Mobile redeem codes 2022?
Here are the steps to follow while using PUBG Mobile redemption codes in 2020:
- 1 Visit PUBG Mobile redeem center in your phone
- 2 Enter your character ID in the first field. The character ID can be found in the game profile section.
- 3 Enter the recovery code you want to use.
- 4 Fill in the verification code that appears on the screen and hit the submit button.
- 5 Check all the details and click on the confirm button.
After following the above instructions, you can redeem various PUBG Mobile items without any problem.
If the website is showing the error message “Invalid code”, re-check the code or use another one. It is important to note that one code can only be redeemed once per account. Recovering it several times will reflect an error during the process.
In the updated menu, players can get AKM Ice Skin, Gold Skin, Legendary Outfits, and more for free.