The Duck Fleet achievement in BGMI is a challenging one, but it is definitely possible to complete with a little bit of planning and teamwork. This achievement requires you to lead or be part of at least 6 attached duck boats in a single match.
The Duck Fleet achievement in BGMI is a hidden achievement that requires you to lead or be part of at least 6 attached duck boats in a single match. This can be a challenging achievement to complete, but it is possible with a little bit of planning and teamwork.
how to complete the Duck Fleet achievement in BGMI:
Land in a location with duck boats. The best places to find duck boats are in the water areas of the map, such as Erangel’s Sosnovka Military Base or Miramar’s Los Leones.
Get as many players as possible in duck boats. The more players you have in duck boats, the easier it will be to form a fleet of 6 or more boats.
Stay close together. It is important to stay close together so that the duck boats can stay attached.
Avoid obstacles. Be careful not to hit any obstacles, such as trees or rocks, as this can break the connection between the duck boats.
Be patient. It may take some time to find enough players and form a fleet of 6 or more duck boats.
If you follow these steps, you should be able to complete the Duck Fleet achievement in BGMI. Here are some additional tips that may help you:
- Use a vehicle to tow the duck boats. This will make it easier to keep them attached.
- Avoid driving the duck boats through water. This can damage them and make them more difficult to control.
- Use smoke grenades to create cover for the duck boats. This will help to protect them from enemy fire.
With a little bit of effort, you should be able to complete the Duck Fleet achievement in BGMI and earn yourself a cool achievement badge.
How do you complete the achievement in Bgmi?
There are many different achievements in BGMI, and each one has its own requirements. To complete an achievement, you must meet all of the requirements. Some achievements are easy to complete, while others are more difficult.
tips for completing achievements in BGMI:
- Read the requirements carefully before you start trying to complete an achievement.
- Focus on completing achievements that you think you can complete.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help from friends or teammates.
- There are many websites and forums that can provide tips on how to complete achievements.
What is the fastest way to get achievement points in PUBG mobile?
There are a few ways to get achievement points in PUBG Mobile quickly. Here are a few tips:
- Complete the daily and weekly achievements.
- Complete the achievements that are easy to complete.
- Use a bot lobby to complete achievements that require you to win a match or get a certain number of kills.
- Join a clan and complete clan achievements.
- Purchase achievement points from the shop.
It is important to note that the fastest way to get achievement points will vary depending on the achievements you are trying to complete. However, the tips above should help you get started.
tips for getting achievement points in PUBG Mobile:
- Use a weapon that you are good with to get kills.
- Use vehicles to get around the map quickly.
- Loot as many items as you can to get more points.
- Be patient and don’t give up. It takes time to complete all of the achievements.
I hope this helps!