It’s been 3 months now since BGMI was shut down within India pursuant to Section 69A in the IT Act. Since since then, fans of this game have been scouring the internet for news that could be positive about the game’s return to the country.
In the wake of PUBG Mobile 2.3 update scheduled to be released next month , and the beta version being in beta, many players are beginning to question whether it will be possible that the 2.3 update will become available to players who are playing the Indian version. The likelihood that this will happen is low since there’s been not been 2.2 update to date. The latest Royale Pass is yet to be made available in the Indian version as well.
The following section discusses possibilities of the BGMI 2.3 update to be released.
Is the BGMI 2.3 update be available?
In light of the fact that BGMI is restricted in India It is highly unlikely the players are going to be allowed enjoy the 2.3 update in the coming month. It is unlikely that the situation will change unless news is released about the return of the game, but there’s been no announcements regarding it yet.
It is important to note that the dates of release for an BGMI 2.3 update that are listed on the internet are bogus. The players will be able to continue playing with the features they have already, because there will not be additional features added to the game for a while.
At the moment the only thing gamers can do is keep crossing their fingers and hope the game will be back. There has been a lot of speculation there are no official announcements been released by Krafton regarding this 2.3 update.
Some features that players might miss out on
There are many new features that are included in the PUBG Mobile 2.3 beta. If the update isn’t released for Battlegrounds Mobile India, players will be left out of these features:
1) Aftermath 2.0 map
The principal content in the map of Aftermath 2.0 Map are the following:
- Upgrades to firearms: Use Upgrade Crates to improve the performance of your firearms.
- Enhance Armor:Enhance the Armor into improved Vests with the new slots for Armor.
- EnergyMechanics:Energy will restore HP when users suffer injury.
- Consumables Adjustments:New First Aid Kids and Energy Drinks
- The new bunkers:Several bunkers packed with army equipment were added. Guards are there to protect these bunkers.
- Treasure Maps: Maps can be found on the Aftermath map. They mark crates on the mini-map that contain great loot is available.
- Semi Trucks:Semi Trucks get spawned in the map and supply fantastic supplies for players.
- Guard Posts Guard post with the crates are created. But, just like bunkers guards are in place.
- Medicine Cabinet The players can use these cabinets to restore their HP.
- Recall Towers: These towers are able to be used to remember their deceased teammates.
- Shop Recall: Use Hop Tokens to recall allies via one of the Recall Towers.
2) Mode with a football theme
Important characteristics in the soccer-themed mode are:
- Map Availability:Available in Erangel, Nusa, and Livik.
- The new introductions are:Golden Shoes Tactical Item, Football Throwable, Football Carnival-themed Area, Football Air Drops, Football Cover, and Football-themed Spawn Island.
In addition, BGMI players will also not be able to benefit from features included with the 2.2 update.