PUBG Mobile was component of the worldwide gaming market for four years. During this time the battle royale game’s popularity with players has grown.
For those who enjoy traditional games join in to try new game modes, the current PMGC 2022 event has also drawn gamers to the sport and has resulted in a greater level of challenges in the match lobby. This is why it’s more crucial than ever before for novice players to be aware about the different settings for sensitivity that can help them improve their shooting, score more headshots and get more kills.
Adjusting the sensitivity settings of PUBG Mobile to take more headshots
1) Camera sensitivity
Camera sensitivity is available in the sensitivity on-screen section. The best camera sensitivity settings permit players to rotate the game’s eye button to see a 360-degree panorama of the surrounding.
Here are some camera settings we would recommend:
- Third Person, No Scope 3rd Person No Scope: 230-250 percent
- 1st Person No limit 1st person: 230-250 percent
- Red Dot, Holographic, Aim Assist 25-35 percent
- 2x Scope 33-45 percent
- 3x Scope 34-45 percent
- 4x ACOG Scope VSS: 26-31 percent
- 6x Scope 19-24 percent
- 8x Scope 16-22 percent
2.) ADS sensitivity
The most effective Aim Down Sight (ADS) settings allow players to gain more control over the recoil of their guns when spraying. ADS sensitivity is available in PUBG Mobile functions similarly with the other BR games.
Here’s how PUBG Mobile players can configure the different settings of ADS sensitivity to get more headshots:
- 3. Third Person Not Scope 3rd Person No Scope: 120 percent
- 1st Person No Scope: 105-110
- Red Dot, Holographic, Aim Assist 2 percent
- 2x Scope 3 percent
- 3x Scope 24 – 28 percent
- 4x ACOG Scope VSS 10-30 percent
- Sixx Scope: 15- 22 Percent
- 8x Scope 24 – 28 percent
3.) Gyroscope sensitivity
Nowadays, all smartphones have an integrated Gyroscope. This sensor allows users to move their focus from one target to another without any hassle by tilting the phone in the direction they want to go.
Here’s a glimpse at the ways PUBG Mobile players can alter the gyroscope’s sensitivity settings:
- Third Person Scope: 350-400 percent 350-400 percent
- 1st Person with No Scope 350-400 percent
- Red Dot, Holographic, Aim Assist 350-400 percent
- 2x Scope 350-400 percent
- 3x Scope 3x Scope
- 4x ACOG Scope VSS: 280-350 percent
- 6x Scope 120-140 percent
- 8x Scope 8x Scope: 84-88 per cent
The best settings for graphics in PUBG Mobile.
Graphics settings play an important aspect in any combat royale video game. If these settings are set correctly can not only see enemies clearly and take them down fast but also reap the benefits of a lower lag in gameplay.
Here’s an outline of the settings that will help you achieve an enhanced gaming experience
- Graphics So Smooth (for lower-end smartphones), Smooth
- Frame Rate: High
- Style: Colorful
- Anti-Aliasing: Close
- Colorblind Mode: Normal
- Brightness: 150%
- Auto-Adjust Graphics: Disable
Once they’ve found the best graphics and the sensitivity settings, players will notice improvements in their kill rate and survival times in both custom and classic Esports games.
Note: The content of this article is a reflection of the author’s opinions only. However, players from India should be aware that PUBG Mobile is prohibited in India from September, 2020. So, they should be cautious about playing the game of action.