PUBG Mobile 2.1 update: Expected release date and time for all regions
Krafton Inc. And tirelessly Tinting Games to bring new additions to PUBG Mobile and provide players with an attractive Battle of Royal. This results in the issuance of new updates on periodic periods. These updates generally offer new features, topics, situations, maps, elements and much more.
Updates also create a sensation in the gaming community, and the same thing can be said to update the upcoming 2.1. The beta test is already playing the game regularly to discover any possible defect or errors that can be present in the version. However, the entire experimental release testing process to update next July remains in its early stages, and the developers have not yet announced an official issuance date.
- BGMI & PUBG Mobile 2.1 Update BETA Download ( APK + OBB )
- How to PUBG Mobile 2.1 Beta download on Android devices
- Latest PUBG Mobile Update APK Download Process And Size
When can PUBG Mobile players expect the upcoming 2.1 update to be released?
The new 2.0 update saw a huge response from players all over the world. However, many curious players and fans have already begun to predict the update 2.1 update.
The next PUBG Mobile 2.1 update will be released between July 10 and July 14, with July 13 is the most likely date. The last few updates have been released before the current RP end. The month is likely to conclude 12 RP on May 15, which leads to the aforementioned time frame.
View this post on Instagram
Since developers do not remove the game server for maintenance these days, users will not be closed during the update version. Generally starts to launch Android and iOS devices in UTC +0, but the last 2.0 update was an exception from this rule.
Time of the update’s release in different regions on 13 July:
- Bangladesh: 6.00 am
- Nepal: 5.45 am
- England: 12.00 am
- Pakistan: 5.00 am
- USA: 7.00 pm on 5 July (New York Time)
- Russia: 5.00-6.00 am
- Indonesia: 6.00-7.00 am
- Japan: 10.00 am
Note: The date and time of release are estimated based on previous updates.
Most popular features in PUBG Mobile’s 2.0 update
Like any other major update, the features that were presented in the new 2.0 update exceeded the expectations of the players. These features have caused new Battle Royale title, and many older players decided to return to the game.
View this post on Instagram
Below is a look at the features that have become common in the new 2.0 update:
- All the new official version of Livik – Advanced Supply Zone, Zipline, a new interesting interest vehicle, football field, tresure hunt, berries.
- Evangelion theme – Core Circle.
- Evangelion Discovery event.
- XT weapon purchasing feature.
- New gameplay and features like emergency pickup, unfinished RP missions in-match tab, revamped recall feature, and bullet capacity bar.
- New Ban Pan system.
- Basic improvements to UI and controls.
- New Battle Royale arena.
- Cycle 2 Season 6.
- Hidden Hunters Month 11 Royale Pass.
With the presence of many features available in the continuous 2.0 update, the Pubg Mobile Games expects that they will make many changes in the next July update.